Healthier patients. Educated providers. Efficient care. These are the building blocks of healthcare quality improvement.
Below is a small collection of our success stories over the years. Please note that none of these achievements happened in a vacuum -- any serious effort to improve healthcare quality is collaborative.
- Medicare patient protection: Learn how Primaris, working with providers and caregivers, helped reduce falls in nursing homes.
- Improving patient care: Learn how a nursing home corporation working with Primaris lowered the usage of physical restraints.
- Improved reporting through Electronic Health Records (EHRs): Learn how a St. Charles provider improved pneumonia vaccination rates through electronic quality reporting data.
- Better care integration: Learn how a Missouri hospital working with Primaris improved communication with local nursing homes and reduced unnecessary hospital readmissions.
- Coordinated care: Primaris continues to work with a consortium of providers in Kansas City for more organization, efficient and cost-effective healthcare.
- Improving EHRs: Primaris' ongoing dialogue with EHR vendors has led to more relevant, useful reporting.
- Improving surgical care: Primaris' work with a Missouri hospital helped to implement and share best practices, leading to comprehensive physician education and healthier patients.